Monday, April 5, 2010

This weekend is over!

I really enjoy this weekend. A long weekend.

I spent thursday went out for movie with L and his collegemate. I finished Pride & Prejudice and Miss Congeniality via my laptop too.

Friday was a picnic with M's folks. Then I watched Sex and the City Season 6. Never get enough of Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha.

Saturday wasted by playing SIMS 2 and reading novels (Nanny Return and A Kept Women). Procrastination is the best feeling ever.



I finished building my house in Desiderata Valley, it cost me 550,000++ sameleon. My house have a massive swimming pool, a zen garden, a gym, sauna, a children wing, guest annex, art workshop, a room to jam, 4 bedrooms, 5 toilets, a garrage fit for two cars, a green house, two hot tubs, one modern living room and one traditional living room, a reading room, a dining hall and two kitchens.

Then reality knock my head and tell me I haven't finished my anatomy coursework which will due tomorrow!


urgghhhhh. Stop the time please.

1 comment:

Vivyan Rinusin said...

oh ya ann.sa suda tukar link blog sa tu. huhuhu

www.vivyanrinusin.blogspot.com