Monday, March 29, 2010

Salut

A bestfriend of mine took an initiative to make me my usual self again. So, he ask me what I am craving for. I immediately think of coconut pudding in Salut. The row of coconut stalls located near Telipok and Kota Kinabalu roundabout.




These stalls also serve fresh cold coconut juice, burn coconut which burned and serve very hot it taste almost like coconut biscuit and lokan (a local shells taste almost like mussell).

We used to hang out here during our School Based Experience 3 weeks ago, very refreshing.

Thanks L, you really make me calm again. I try to shield my emotion and it is very good to have someone to talk and actually cry out loud to. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.

p/s: this blog will be renamed as Journey of a white Myvi during these period. More adventure of white Myvi coming soon...

No comments: